Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Well I guess I should introduce myself..


Well it looks like I have a blog...after much procrastination, also known as life, I have finally given in. I have loved reading blogs for quite sometime, but never had the nerve or time to have one of my own...that and I'm somewhat of a perfectionist and could never decide a background, font, etc. but alas I have finally decided to give this a try to see where it takes me.

So who am I exactly? I am a recent university graduate with a BSc in Pharmacy, and am currently about to start my career as a pharmacist (not nerve wrecking at all). Im about to move to a community where I know no one so this little piece of internet will hopefully be a good way to document this interesting (hopefully) change in my life


As for what this blog is about...right now I don't know but Im thinking it will evolve into something with time. Most likely it will feature some of my interests:

  • I love fashion. It is fashion that made me addicted to blogs in the first place....honestly it opened my eyes to my personal style...and its such a great tool to keep you creative in how you dress.
  • I love music. Give me a set of huge headphones and a ipod update and I am one happy lady. I love discovering artists, especially local, and I am finally starting a record collection that was greatly post-poned by having a poor school/fun balance in my life. Also...I may have been a summer band camper as a teen.
  • I love old things. Thats the best way I can sum it up. I like to thrift and find clothing treasures, I like vintage fabrics (Im also starting to collect vintage sheets and pillow cases...I do not know why....its a compulsion that just happens when I see them), old/ vintage music artists...artists inspired by those artists, vintage furniture, vintage photography...I could go on...
  • I love crafts! Why buy something for a bunch of loot when you can make it yourself!
  • I love to cook. I hate to clean....sometimes this leads to an obvious predicament...
  • I love to decorate (even though I have had no time to do it as of yet)
  • Annnnd I love to spend time with my friends :) 
  • Oh! And I love the city of St.John's. I will live in a jelly bean house  one day (but not a sketchy one ha!) 
Thats just a few things off the top of my head, as a side note...if you are a grammar police you may want to stop right here (you probably already have haha) one thing I will whole heartedly admit to is my poor grammar/spelling skills (I was a science kid, leave me alone) I'll try my best but sorry in advance...it's gonna happen. Any ho ...welcome!....lets see if I neglect this thing from hereon in :P

No comments:

Post a Comment